1) His parents are John H. Willcox and Sarah Ellis
2) He was born 8 Aug 1840 and died 30 May 1909. He was 68 years old.
2) His address at time of death was 4239 Jacawanna (or Sacawanna?) Sr - 23rd Ward - I need to make sense of this address
3) He was born in Philadelphia - so in 1840 John H & Sarah were in the Philadelphia area.
4) His occupation was cotton manufacturer
5) Place of burial Leverington Ave (*see note)
1) Source to verify his parents' names,
2) Most likely the same John and Sarah who "removed to Kensington" in other documents - because this is in the Kensington area (the undertaker's address is Kensington).
"Pennsylvania, Philadelphia City Death Certificates, 1803-1915," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/JXK3-R7M : accessed 4 April 2012), John H. Willcox in entry for Samuel E. Willcox (1909). https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-11769-61869-19?cc=1320976
*I have found a Samuel Wilcox at Leverington Cemetery, Roxborough, Philadelphia County, PA
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=wilcox&GSiman=1&GScid=45934&GRid=39226031& but the dates don't match. Says his death is 8 May 1896 @ 53 years.